Difference between revisions of "Semantic MediaWiki Demonstration"
Revision as of 02:31, 18 October 2017
Semantic MediaWiki Demonstration
This is the home page of the Semantic MediaWiki demonstration. It's available at https://tinyurl.com/smw-demo
This wiki documents a simplified DICOM management system based on open source software. Not every category of the components of the system is documented, and not every field is defined within each category.
Servers - Describes a server that may host multiple processes.
- Owner: Links to a page of category Laboratories, describing the laboratory that operates this server.
- IP number: A text field with the IP address for this server
- Memory: A numeric field holding the memory of this server, in GB
- Operating system: A text field holding one of a defined list of operating system names
Processes - Describes a program running on a server.
- Process type: Describes the function provided by this process (PACS software, database server etc)
- Software type: The actual software that is performing this process.
- Hosted on server: Links to a page of category Servers
Network services - Describes a externally-accessible service
- Service type: The function provided by this service (PACS node, database service etc)
- Port: A text field. The port is a property of the service, not the process or server.
- AE Title: A text field for PACS services.
- Uses process: Link to the page of the Process that is providing this service.
Data objects - Describes a, or other storage object.
- Object format: Text field describing the object: File, database, web object etc
- Object path: The name or URL of the object.
- Used by process: Link to the page of the Process that uses this object.
Laboratories - Describes a laboratory that may own multiple servers.
- Department: Links to a page of category Departments
- Building: A text field with the building name of this laboratory